Saturday, September 15, 2012

Review - UNIQSO - I.Fairy Moe Moe Brown

So here is my first review for my new pair of circle lenses!
I.Fairy - Moe Moe Brown
 


So my packaged arrived two weeks after the purchase date, as promised. The wrapping was cute, better than the packaging for other contact lens sites I'd ordered from before.
 
 
 
 
They came with a free lens case. As soon as I got home from work I opened my package and soaked my lenses in solution so I could try them on ASAP 8D I didn't wait very long, quite frankly, possibly 2 hours at the most? And I decided to take them on a trial run. I was pleasantly surprised at how comfortable they were since my eyes are EXTREMELY sensitive and cry for absolutely anything that touches them. So here is the overall review...

Item details are as follows:
Price: $21.76 USD
Manufacturer: I.Fairy (SUNnBON)
Diameter: 16.20mm
Water Content: 42%
Sold As: Per Pair, with a normal lens case
Base Curve: 8.60
Replacement Period: within 12 months
Place of Origin: Korea
 
Color and design: 5/5 I love this design, it's vibrant and stands out on my dark brown eyes and doesn't look fake. It blends in extremely well and the color makes your eyes pop, I adore them :)

Comfort: 4/5 These contacts are extremely comfortable, I wore them for hours and my eyes did not dry out.
 
Enlargement: 5/5 I have big eyes to begin and they made my eyes look HUGE x)
  
Overall: 5/5 I am extremely satisfied with this first pair I purchased from uniqso. Their service was prompt, affordable and the product did not disappoint! Thanks UNIQSO! Now here's a pictorial review...
 
Natural eyes. They're a dark brown/ almost black.
 
One contact lens in (artificial light), huge difference in the iris.
 
Both lenses in, artificial light.
 
Natural light.
 
 
Thanks for reading!
 
 

4 comments:

  1. pretty :)
    love the photos and the review :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought the lenses too! Ican't wait until I use mines now ! They look so good on you *-*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you guys ^_^ I'm happy someone read my review hehe you will not regret buying this pair, they are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute lenses ^^ Quite natural looking too!!

    Love Emi

    Enter my blog give away to win a free pair of circle lenses of your choice!!

    http://emi-doll.blogspot.co.uk/2012/09/131-win-pair-of-circle-lenses-of-your.html

    ReplyDelete