Tuesday, November 15, 2011

If angry is what you want, angry is what I got

So I woke up in the mood for some angry music today, and created a nice compilation of songs you want to listen to if you're about ready to overflow. Of course, the list can go on if you ask me to get into death metal or black metal (grind core, death core, noise core, hardcore punk...etc.etc.etc), but to keep it simple here's my top picks for today...

Angry anthem #0001
Megadeth - Angry Again

(A personal favorite, story of my life, story of Dave's life...and so the story goes!)

Angry anthem #0002
Alice in Chains - Angry Chair

(Who can forget Alice in Chains? When Kurt went missing, they kept rocking and pulling the grunge.)

Angry anthem #0003
Morbid Angel - Dawn of the Angry

(Morbid Angel, the godfathers of death metal. Much respect, and who doesn't like speeding in their car to this?)

And lastly...well, since we're on the topic.

A very angry bird.

No comments:

Post a Comment