Tuesday, January 21, 2014

New blog + updates

Oiiiiiiiiiiiii !

So I have something special to announce...

I've opened up a new blog!!! 

HERE IT IS IF YOU WANNA CHECK IT OUT ;)
(Go go go go ! You know you want to )




The title is pretty self explanatory, I'll be sharing a song each day to keep this writing flow going as much as possible. My music taste is all over the place so there is a lot to share and there will definitely be no repeats. So make sure you drop by and give it a look when you have a chance. Aside from that I'm working on a review for the more recent Supernatural episodes. Luckily for me I decided to jump back in once the season was getting serious (lucky me)
For now it's time to sign off and get back to work (noooooooooooooo!)



- Celene


No comments:

Post a Comment